There are seven QuickCare Clinics in Winnipeg.
These clinics are designed to meet the unexpected healthcare needs of you and your family during times when most other clinics are closed. The clinics are typically open during weekdays as well as evenings and weekends.
These clinics are staffed by registered nurses and nurse practitioners who can diagnose and treat minor health issues. They can also prescribe medication for the conditions they are assessing.
Health issues that can be treated at a QuickCare Clinic include:
- bumps, bruises, or sprains;
- rashes, eczema, infected cuts, or minor sores;
- sore throat, earache, colds and flu, cough, hay fever, or nose bleeds;
- sore eyes with redness or infection;
- stomach pain, diarrhea and vomiting, urinary infections, or indigestion;
- headache, back pain, or neck pain;
- birth control or breast feeding issues; and
- stress or anxiety.
Hours may vary, call in advance to confirm